New York girl I love you real talk! For real you were born ONE day before me in New York. I was born in NY too! We have the same first name and your attitude is MAD real extra cool just like mine. I love you girl and all the other flavorettes is alright but YOU my dear are what's up. Love ya!
2 comments:
New York girl I love you real talk! For real you were born ONE day before me in New York. I was born in NY too! We have the same first name and your attitude is MAD real extra cool just like mine. I love you girl and all the other flavorettes is alright but YOU my dear are what's up. Love ya!
No need to thank us!!! You keep us informed. I am just glad that I was directed to your site from another blog. Keep up the GREAT work!!!
Post a Comment