Monday, May 7, 2007

BOOTZ STILL HATING ON NEWYOK!!



BOOTZ aka "The GRINCH" is hating on newyork in a recent interview

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/27/bootz-kicks-buckwild-and-new-york/

5 comments:

angielee said...

that shit is funny as hell lol lol lol....Did her stupid ass see this?

Anonymous said...

i see bootz is still actin like a big ass baby LOL!!!

chocisfree said...

Bootz is just as ignorant as NY. She is a pretty girl, but her mouth makes her trashy. They all need to go to a real charm school and learn how to be ladies instead of trash.

jazzyphizzel said...

I HATE BOOTZ'S OH STUPIT ASS HATE'N ASS OH HOOD RAT LOOK'N ASS MOUSE MOUTH HAPPY HOOKER! I CAN'T STAND THAT OH LOUD MOUTH BEOCH MAN! SHE IS JUST TRYING TO BE LIKE NEW YORK MAN I SWEAR SHE IS MAN! I REALLY DO FUCK'N HATE HER ASS MAN I SWEAR TO GOD I DON'T LIKE THAT OH YUCK MOUTH LOOKING OH THRISTY ASS TRICK MAN! STUPIT DUMB BEOCH. YOU FUCK'N LAME ASS BRIAD! I HATE YOUR FUCK'N GUTS BOOTZ YOU DUMB OH HATE'N ASS BITCH! I HOPE SOME BODY BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOUR STUPIT ASS ONE DAY MAN I SWEAR! MAYBE THEN YOU WILL SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! dresses with sleeves!?! cheap mobile phone. Evening Dresses